In all honesty we can’t tell you what will happen in 2012-2015. No-one can.
- Will disruptive technologies change the game? Probably not.
- Will ABSs and competitive pressures in private practice or commerce help or hinder? Both.
- Will new entrants or acquired groups dominate? They haven’t yet.
We do track every UK case, practice and matter management specialist in detail. We can tell you what this group of 86 divisions and firms is capable of achieving.
So you can see:
- The level of net new business growth you should achieve to stay still or take share
- Your share in the market and what you need to do even to stand still
- The facts; not the rumours, guesses, or the academic hypotheses – just hard numbers and benchmarks.
So take some time out over the Christmas period; do your homework – and put some answers around the ‘how much?’ questions in your budgets and plans.
The RBP Legal IT Financial Fundamentals Market Report covering 1995-2015 is available to order here:
Register free and order today to download immediately.
PS. Our analyses have been used in the M&A done this year – our depth and rigour is trusted. This is not ‘research’ – this is telling it like it is. Use the order code HOMEWORK to get £50 off before 31st December 2011.