Tomorrow at the ABA Annual Meeting in Chicago, Law Bulletin Publishing Company (LBPC) will announce the success of JuraLaw in law firms. The law firm of Cunningham Meyer & Vedrine PC, is one of the firms successfully using JuraLaw. Lee Barr, Technologies Manager for of Cunningham Meyer & Vedrine PC states, “Jura Law is an intuitive product that allows our docket staff to verify and review docket matters in one unified solution that is easy for the staff to learn and utilize.”
JuraLaw, a web-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) allows law firms to efficiently and cost effectively manage cases and associated calendars and dockets. Managing the entire lifecycle of the litigation process, JuraLaw is a single integrated system that provides court rules from across the nation and offers unmatched coverage and accuracy in tracking Illinois court calls.
JuraLaw integrates critical law firm case data with calendar events, court dockets, court calls and court rules. The software protects against “dismissed for want of prosecution” orders and legal malpractice claims by keeping lawyers on-track for important deadlines and on-time for court appearances. JuraLaw offers the most experienced and extensive customer support and the most comprehensive and secure technology available in the market today.
For more than 25 years, LBPC has been a trusted software provider of docket management. DM2000, JuraLaw’s predecessor, has been used by 96 of the top 100 Chicago law firms. The company’s experts have a combined 120 years of proven experience in proofing, verifying, correcting and formatting court data to ensure information is accurate and up-to-the-minute.
- Calendar Event Management – tracks critical court dates and case events, focusing on managing court deadlines to mitigate risk and professional liability. Reminds attorneys of critical court dates prior to scheduled court appearances, averting court dismissals for want of prosecution and the associated re-filing fees. Integrates with Microsoft Outlook Exchange calendar and email.
- Docket Management - provides complete histories of cases. Firms can record all important events associated with their cases, and they can subscribe to court docket data.
- Court Rules from Across the Nation –offers real-time, up-to-date federal, state, appellate, bankruptcy and agency rules from jurisdictions across the nation.
- Illinois Court Calls - delivers the most comprehensive and accurate Illinois court calls available. JuraLaw court call experts review and process both electronic and hard copy court call information directly from the courts.
- Reporting & Searching – includes a quick global docket search feature, enabling lawyers and staff to rapidly locate, view, add, and edit information in JuraLaw. Also, JuraLaw’s dashboard of most frequently run searches and customized reports increases efficiency.
Availability and Pricing
JuraLaw is generally available to current and new customers on a subscription basis. Clients currently using DM2000 can easily export their data over to JuraLaw at no cost. New court rule sets are available for an additional fee. For more information about JuraLaw features and pricing, email firstname.lastname@example.org.