New Process, New People. TheKnowList Awards changes the game and we invite nominations from the firms and businesses who are doing the same!
TheKnowList constantly seeks to improve our forums and events taking into account the valuable feedback we receive from our clients. This year we will be making two significant changes. Firstly the event will be held on a Thursday evening as it was felt this would be preferred to a Friday. Secondly and most importantly the process for submissions has changed, submissions for 2014 will be taken in video format to be reviewed by our panel. The process for submissions in 2014 is detailed below.
All submissions should consist of:
- Submissions summary document (500 word max)
- Video submission of 3 to 5 minutes in duration (see example)
- All submissions will be reviewed by our independent panel
- The panel reserve right to call upon an applicant to give a formal presentation
- No applicant may make more than two submissions based upon the same submission information
Who makes up the Panel?
The judging panel for TheKnowList Awards 2014 will be made up of six representatives from the following groups:
- Senior Director (CEO, COO)
- Senior Technology Director (CIO, IT Director)
- Technology Journalist
- Technology Consultant
- Two Business Technology Users (Users of technology in professional services firms)
Members of the panel should excuse themselves if their firm has put forward a submission and be replaced on the panel by TheKnowList.
- Nominee submissions open – Monday 1st July 2013
- Nominations close – Friday 1st November 2013
- Panel review completed – Friday 29th November 2014
- Shortlists published – Tuesday 3rd December 2014
- Panel review completed – Friday 14th February 2014
- Winners announced at Gala Dinner – Thursday 6th March 2014