TheKnowList provides clients and partners with a mechanism to conduct industry surveys and to collate and publish results. This can be done either independently or as part of TheKnowList Thought Leadership Programme.The concept behind TheKnowList Thought Leadership supplement is to produce an exclusively branded white paper outlining the business issues today and how they can be addressed.
TheKnowList Thought Leadership Supplement provides the following:
- Target audience identification
- Surveys conducted across the target group via telephone/email
- An independent consultant engaged to compile results and produce a white paper
- A leading IT Director commissioned to provide independent thought/comment
- A white paper produced under TheKnowList brand with your business as the exclusive partner
- A high quality TheKnowList supplement distributed in hard copy with the current edition of TheKnowList to over 8,000 senior level contacts within the legal profession.
- A soft copy of the supplement emailed out to 3000+ contacts across the UK legal sector, the FTSE 350 in-house legal sector, and a selection of US firms
- All survey results would be provided to you along with any other raw material
- Additional copies made available to you for your own marketing purposes
- A follow up telemarketing campaign conducted to the defined target group with resulting feedback collated and delivered to you
The rate for Thought Leadership supplement will be agreed subject to the individual
requirements of the client.